Re: EJBQL and parameters

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 09:29:42 EDT

    Hm. I've never thought about specifying the columns and table via
    parameters.
    Event supposing that this works (not convinced it does/will), do you
    actually have a property named 1 in the UserSchedule entity
    (select us.:SKDID...setParameter("SKDID",1) => select us.1)?

    Try specifying the entity and property names directly. Parameters are
    generally used for parameterized values, like:

    EJQLQuery query = new EJBQLQuery("select us.sku from UserSchedule us
    where us.userId=:id");
    query.setParameter("id",1);

    Robert