Re: Slow Return on Paginated SelectQuery

From: Paul Logasa Bogen II (pl..amu.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 23:13:48 EDT

    Well this helped, I think the problem is my remote dev environment. The
    same query ran locally on the MySQL server only takes a couple of
    seconds. I think connecting through wifi wrapped in a VPN connection is
    slowing it down. I'm going to try running my whole program on the MySQL
    server and see if that solves the problem.

    plb