Re: Question about Caching.

From: Nikos Paraschou (niparas..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 06:50:40 EDT

    Στις 21-04-2009, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 13:21 +0300, ο/η Andrus Adamchik
    έγραψε:
    > > Shouldn't it first look in cache?
    >

    > Yes it should. Are you using the same set of parameters in both cases?

    In the first case I am just calling the query "selectVehicles" which is
    stored in DataMap without defining any parameters. All vehicles are
    returned.

    In the second case I want to retrieve a specific vehicle so I define the
    parameter plate

    params.put("plate", "koz-6657") and call

    performQuery("selectVehicles", params, false);

    The second call doesn't retrieve the requested vehicle from the cache
    but instead, it sends a query to the DB.

    Why is this happening? Is it normal?

    > And also which version of Cayenne is this?

    I am using Cayenne 2.0.4.