Examples of EntityResult and SQLResultSetMapping

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 17:34:21 EDT

    Hello list

    I am looking for examples of using EntityResult and SQLResultSetMapping. I
    read the explanation in the Cayenne 3.0 docs but was not able to get
    things to work. The reason for this is that I did not completely
    understand how to use both of these classes.

    Could please anybody help me out there with some examples?

    Thanks for your help.

    Cheers,
    Adrian