Re: Group function support

From: Dave Lamy (davelam..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 10:52:45 EDT

    Thanks for the FYI Andrus.

    I'll just punt to a named query for the time being. Thanks for logging in
    the JIRA. My concern would be that it would probably be a low-priority
    issue (since I'm apparently the only person who has come across this).. to
    that end, I'd be more than happy to look into the solution impl, but would
    definitely like to have someone to lean on as I dig into the call stack.. if
    you or anyone else could point me at some code on the SelectQuery side that
    does the entity-by-name lookup correctly, and a general point at the area of
    EJBQL that needs work, I can get my hands dirty and help.

    Thanks again for the great product and support--
    Dave