Cayenne Fetch Limit behaviour ?

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 20:28:32 EDT

    Hi Guys,

    On SQL Server we are finding that the setting the Fetch Limit on a
    SelectQuery does not modify the SQL query, to set TOP or SET ROWCOUNT,
    so the database is not limiting the number of rows returned, and it
    appears that Cayenne is limiting the number of rows returned in
    memory?

    This is killing our application with OOM errors. Did this behaviour
    change? We are using Cayenne 3.0M5

    regards Malcolm Edgar