[modeler] Generate Database Schema doesn't generate every relationship

From: gilbertoca (gilbertoc..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 10:08:53 EDT

    Hi, hope everyone are well!

    Following the "New System"[1] options I could create my data model[2|2a] and
    now I'm trying to generate the sql necessary to create database tables.
    I've tried with Oracle and Postgresql databases and only basic relationships
    are generate.
    Is there any other option necessary to generate everything?
    Why the necessity of a live database connection? Just now I only need the
    sql script!

    Regards,

    Gilberto Caetano de Andrade
    Analista de Sistemas/DBA