Easily Import/Export tables

From: open.pumpkin (open.pumpki..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 07 2009 - 05:07:43 EDT

    Hello,

    Is it possible to export tables using a dedicated cayenne function ?

    I would like to export one or more tables (and data), specified by the user
    of my application, to import them in another environment (for example from
    development to production).

    The ideal thing would be a SQL script generated by cayenne, independant of
    databases and cayenne (I could use it with Mysql query browser, for
    example).

    Else, using serialization of cayenne objects ?
    Or another possibility ?

    The interest is to not manually write SELECT and UPDATE statements.

    Thanx.
    O.P.