Re: Using Cayenne Servlet Filter can bring the web application down

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 04:50:04 EDT

    Hi Borut,

    While your writing momentum is still gaining, please go ahead and add some pages and documentation to our Cayenne wiki:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Index

    I'm planning to do some reorganisation of the wiki soon, but please create some pages with your notes and experiences on using T5 with Cayenne. I am sure many people will find it interesting. I sure will.

    You will need to create a Confluence account on the site, but that will automatically give you the rights to edit pages within the wiki.

    Regards
    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A