Cayenne-3: Core JAR Files

From: Nishant Neeraj (nneeraj12..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 07:50:29 EDT

    I am trying to setup a Cayenne-3 project. The downloads contains following JAR files

    cayenne-agent-3.0M6.jarcayenne-client-3.0M6.jarcayenne-modeler-3.0M6.jarcayenne-server-3.0M6.jarcayenne-tools-3.0M6.jar

    However ealier versions, I see only one JAR file. Can someone explain me what are the JARs that should be included. Call me cynic, but I just don't want to include extra JAR if it does not have to.

    If anyone can point me to any documentation about what JAR should be included when, that would be greatful.

     ThanksNishant Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew