Re: Relationships Not Propagated

From: Jamie (jami..timulussoft.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 10:56:31 EDT

    Hi Michael

    Next question. I am trying to execute a query like:

    select distinct customer.companyName c, max(date) d from purchase inner
    join customer on purchase.customerid = customer.id group by
    customer.companyName"

    In doing so, I figured out I might need to use the SQLResultSetMapping
    class to get at c and d, but this class does exist in the latest
    cayenne-server-3.0M6.jar. What is the recommended approach?

    Thanks

    Jamie