Re: Prefetching has no effect

From: Andreas Hartmann (andrea..pache.org)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 14:08:55 EDT

    Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
    > I'm trying to get a large set of objects using prefetching.

    […]

    > To me this looks like everything should be available after this query.
    > Nevertheless, Cayenne issues additional queries when I access the
    > RecipientField and Recipient properties:

    Now that's interesting.

    If the table contains 22.000 records, the additional queries are executed.

    If it contains only 100 records, the additional queries are not
    executed, i.e. prefetching works as expected.

    Is there some mechanism to limit the size of the object structure built
    using a single query, maybe due to memory issues?

    Thanks for any hints!

    -- Andreas

    --
    Andreas Hartmann, CTO