Model Refactor, move table from one Map to Another

From: han..elinux.cl
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 17:06:51 EDT

    Hi List,

    In order to reuse some logic i'm trying to refactor an old model and i was wondering if there is a way to move a Table and its associated Entity from one map to another, i'm using just one domain.

    I tried in the last 3.0M6 modeler, the cut & paste looks very nice, i was crossing my fingers, but after the move, all the object and db relationships gets broken, the tables i'm trying to refactor have lots of relationships. May be somebody has writen some script or knows of some guide for doing this ?

    Thanks
    Hans