Re: SQLTemplate with SQL MAX function

From: Evgeny Ryabitskiy (evgeny.ryabitski..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 2009 - 17:53:15 EDT

    > Unfortunately there is an empty page at
    > http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/modeling-queries.html

    > I would also report a broken link on the front page for the Wiki (
    > http://cayenne.apache.org/CAY/index.html)

    > I would also recomend a FAQ section on the main page which would answer
    > common questions, like "How do I do SELECT count(*) FROM artist WHERE
    > first_name LIKE '%abl%'

    Best way to get any Cayenne Improvement (Documentation or
    Functionality) is to report an issue in JIRA.
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa
    It's not hard.

    Once issue is reported you got every notify about every it's change in
    progress. And the main advantage that since issue reported, it's not
    going to be lost as in this mail list....
    One problem is that JIRA not working properly last few days... hope it
    will be fixed....

    > And that holds true for EJBQLQuery as well does it not? Maybe there should
    > be an advice somewhere in the docs that one must use DataRows as soon as
    > there is just one non-mapped attribute in the query.

    I'v created an JIRA issue for this
    The progress of fix should be faster, if you someday registry in JIRA
    and vote for it... ;)

    Best regards,
    Evgeny Ryabitskiy.