Prefetching and iterated queries

From: Mark Fraser (mar..ark100.net)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 03:00:06 EDT

    Using version 2.0.4....

    Is it possible to use prefetching with iterated queries (or to otherwise
    achieve the same effect)?

    I added prefetches to my iterated query and got the runtime excpetion:

    "Iterated queries are not allowed in a batch."

    I don't get this error when I don't add the prefetches so I guess what
    I'm really asking is is there a way to achieve prefetching with iterated
    queries?

    Thanks