Re: Cayenne and SqlLite, Cayenne 3.0 vs. 2.0

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 17:20:54 EDT

    I'm building against 3.0M6 currently. I'll switch that to the beta
    candidate when it comes out. For my uses, I have no concerns of
    deploying with 3.0M6+.

    I've never used Cayenne with SQLite. SQLite is a C-based embeddable
    database. I have no idea how well the JDBC driver/etc for SQLite
    work. Do you need access to your data from a C-based application? If
    you are only using Java, have you considered H2?

    http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html

    You mentioned Cayenne 2.0 several times. Is that really a requirement
    for you or are you just scared that 3.0 isn't final yet?

    mrg