Re: cayenne tomcat memory management

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 09:53:28 EDT

    Hi,

    What can produce memory leaks in Cayenne3 is shared query cache. Are you
    using it? Anyways, the best option will be to try profiling your application
    to see what produces leaks.
    Here's an example of getThreadObjectContext():
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/web-applications.html

    Hope that helps,

    --
    Andrey