Re: PasswordSource if passwordLocation is executable

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 09:42:48 EDT

    Hi Lenka,

    The passwordSource in the XML is overloaded in this case and should
    reference the executable to run along with any parameters it needs.
    It looks to me like you are trying to run a Java method?  If so,
    you'll need to have a "java ..." command there.  I also suspect you
    might could use the URL method.  I've used that in the past to read an
    encrypted password off the filesystem.  For that, part of my XML
    looked something like:

    <login userName="username" encoderClass="my.TripleDESPasswordEncoder"
    encoderSalt="94VW4MOreXfvbSbB6ewbfp3XkdoZvgwp" passwordLocation="url"
    passwordSource="file:///usr/local/passwords/projectXYZ/password"/>

    mrg