Re: Code Generation for Stored Procedures

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 14:46:27 EST

    Hi Daniel,

    I'm assuming you've used the "Create Stored Procedure" button in
    Cayenne Modeler? This doesn't actually create the stored procedure
    itself (you can't type the SP definition into the modeler). What it
    does is define/model a SP that you can use Cayenne to call through
    your code. This probably isn't documented very well, but here is what
    we currently have for calling the SP in your code:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/stored-procedures.html

    mrg