Re: Object Caching

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 03:23:02 EST

    On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Hans Pikkemaat wrote:

    > The only option I have would be the iterated query but this is only
    > usefull for queries
    > one 1 table without any relations because it is not possible to use
    > prefetching nor is
    > it possible to manually construct relations between obects.

    Also something I wouldn't mind seeing added to Cayenne. All the basic
    algorithms to build an object tree from a single data row are there.
    Just need to wrap them in user-friendly API. But for now in a prefetch
    case unfortunately you'd have to stay with DataRows if you are using
    iterated query.

    Andrus