Order of callback methods

From: Erdinç Kocaman (kocaman..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 11:52:19 EST

    Hi, I have a listener object implementing LifecycleListener and it listens all events of all data objects. And also data objects has listener methods like onPreUpdate() which is set on modeler. I want to know which listener methods are called first when any event occurred. Is the first object called when event occurred the listener object implementing LifecycleListener or data objects having preUpdate() listener methods? Or is there any order when invoking callback methods?? Thanks,