Re: delete new --> transient?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 10:24:29 EST

    Because for deleted objects DELETE query will be forced, and if you create
    (register), then delete (unregister) an object it looks like as if it was
    never registered in context.
    Why you need such testing? Currently I can think only of quite nasty
    workaround on ROP 3.0 - using custom contexts and overriding deleteObject()

    --
    Andrey