Exception Deleting DataObject with to-many relationship

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 18:29:08 EST

    I am getting an odd exception when I attempt to delete a DataObject with a "to-many" (aka child list).

    Here is the pseudo code:

    1. deleteObjects(parent.getChildList())
    2. deleteObject(parent)
    3. objectContext.commitChanges()

    on Exception
            objectcontext.rollbackChanges()

    It is very odd but I am getting the following error:

    org.apache.cayenne.reflect.PropertyException:
    [v.3.0B1 Nov 03 2009 19:16:06]
    Error unsetting to-many DataObject property: salesOrderList

    But it is deleting all the associated database rows.

    Am I missing a step in the delete procedure?

    thanks,
    Joe