Project site links

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 06:14:55 EST

    Hello,

    what happened to some of the links at http://cayenne.apache.org/ ?

    I want to access 3.0 JavaDoc from the menu and the resulting url (
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/index.html) is showing me the 3.1-SNAPSHOT
    javadoc. There should definitely be a 3.0 API link somewhere on the main
    page!

    Another broken link is Tutorial (http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/tutorial.html)
    which is saying
    "There's no Cayenne 3.1 tutorial yet, as 3.1 is still under active
    development. You may want to check a tutorial for Cayenne
    3.0<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=CAYDOC30&title=Tutorial>instead."

    Very odd. And when one clicks on the above link (
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=CAYDOC30&title=Tutorial),
    you have to have an account for wiki (very unfriendly for new comers). And
    even when one creates an account (as I just did), you get "You are not
    permitted to perform this operation."

    This is a real blocker - like saying "Go away, we don't want you to learn
    Cayenne".

    I suspect there are more links that lead to dead ends on the site.

    Cheers,
    Borut