Re: Cayenne code generation - pointers requested

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 03:23:01 EST

    cgen (Ant or Maven variety) support custom templates and generation
    modes (either one run per DataMap or one run per ObjEntity):

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/cgen.html
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/maven2-cgen.html

    So you can definitely implement class generation around Cayenne
    mapping for your own purposes. A good starting point is Cayenne
    default templates located in the distribution under "src/dotemplates/
    v1_2". They also contain comments on what variables can be included in
    the template, etc.

    Andrus