EJBQL: clause for count() statement?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 05:47:27 EST

    Hi,

    Imagine I need to select all artists with their painting count. That's how I
    do that
    select a, count(p) from Artist a inner join a.paintings p group by a

    I need to select all artists that have >5 paintings... how can I do that? I
    thought I need something like aliases, but our EJBQL doesn't support it:
    select a, count(p) AS pCount from Artist a inner join a.paintings p where
    pCount>5 group by a

    Is there any way to do that?

    --
    Andrey