Re: BUG: Cayenne Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 03:04:46 EST

    Are you sure this happens on "Save"? I just checked the code, and the
    dialog is only called when you click "Synch ObjEntity with DbEntity"
    button. And from there it does the right thing. Also I couldn't
    reproduce the memory problem. The only retained object in this
    operation is the undo stack, which is limited to 100 undo's (which
    does take memory, but a reasonable amount).

    So what I suggest now is that we just wait till it happens again, to
    see if there is a pattern to reproduce it.

    > CayenneModeler Info
    > Version: cayenne.version
    > Build Date: cayenne.build.date

    Doesn't look like this is coming from a release build of the Modeler.

    Andrus