Re: Getting 'PRINT' output from Stored Procedures

From: Evgeny Ryabitskiy (evgeny.ryabitski..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 15:27:15 EST

    You could replace PRINT with SELECT, so it will be in ResultSet and
    will be returned in DataRow.
    It could be little bit easy then create output parameter, declare
    variable before exec and do select after in case you are using simple
    RowQuery.
    But it will work only for first SELECT. If you put multiple selects in
    Stored Procedure, Cayenne took first one and drop others....

    Evgeny.