Re: Cayenne RC2 release

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 08:47:17 EST

    I should mention that the bug fixing focused a lot on EJBQL. So if you
    hit EJBQL rough edges in the past, there is a good chance that RC2
    will work much better for you. It supports prefetching and flattened
    relationships, just to mention a few things.

    And also we have a 3.0 compatible ROP tutorial included in the download.

    Cheers,
    Andrus