Re: Rolling back vs deleteobject

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 2010 - 16:00:40 EST

    Hi,

    The example is correct. If something's gone wrong during the commit, you'll
    need to roll back so that bad data will not be present in next commit
    (assuming you're using WebApplicationContextFilter). In
    WebApplicationContextFilter there is one context per session.
    rollbackChangesLocally() is used to clean only nested context, without
    affecting parent context. If you're not creating nested contexts, it works
    same as rollbackChanges()

    --
    Andrey