Registering Objects

From: Nishant Neeraj (nneeraj12..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 03:49:49 EST

    Hi,

    I am using Cayenne 3.0B1. I have couple of what-ifs

    1. If I try to register an already registered DataObject, will it create duplication?
    2. If I create a new object Using DataContext.newObject(..), and then don't modify the newly created object. Will it create a new DB entry on commitChanges()?

    I am hoping the answers to both would be no.

    Regards,
    Nishant