Re: Loading data maps from JARs

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 05:14:01 EST

    OK, after setting some more DEBUG logging
    (log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.util=DEBUG) I found out that one of the
    model jars actually included a false copy of mapping file - the one that
    should be in the other model jar. Somehow new SNAPSHOT jar was not picked up
    by my web app. God damn. I assumed how the model jar looks like and caught
    myself in the saying: "Assumption is the mother of all fuckups!"

    Now everything works, but I believe I got the ulcer...need a holiday.

    Thanks for help.