Re: long table names

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 05:06:14 EST

    On 18/02/10 9:00 PM, camone wrote:
    > say are the long table names... for example table name is
    > system.firm or [system firm] .

    I would have thought dots were not allowed in SQL table names. But anyhow I think you can quote tables and fields in Cayenne now. Check the release notes for details of when that was done.

    > i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...

    You definitely want to run the latest release candidate and not an early milestone.

    Ari Maniatis

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis