Re: Custom PK and Pagination

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 03:16:50 EST

    On Feb 27, 2010, at 6:22 AM, Sudheer wrote:

    > Sure I will take look with Cayenne 3.0. Actually I want to take the
    > stable
    > relase.

    Sure. 3.0 is "stable" in a sense that there's no new development on
    this branch for about 5 months and the API is frozen. Only bug fixes
    are checked in. It will also become "final" soon.

    > In 2.0 is there a problem with pagination when custom type is used
    > as PK?

    Not a known problem, but possibly you stumbled into something new. If
    3.0 happens to fix it, this will save us some time investigating the
    older release (and you waiting for the fix). If not, this will get our
    immediate attention. So this is where I was coming from with 3.0
    recommendation.

    Andrus