Re: Direct mapping between Named query and Pojo

From: Sudheer (sudheer.tec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2010 - 23:30:12 EST

    Thanks Andrus for the response.

    Assume that named query is on more than one table and has columns from more
    than one table. In this case we may not be having dataobject defined stright
    from tables. So can I create a dataobject that just maps to named query?

    If my query is fixed, I will keep it in datamap and pass the runtime
    parameter values. But I am more interested in dynamic where condition
    constructed on existing named query. For e.g. Take a case of filter on list
    of objects (as mentioned above, object contains columns from mutiple
    tables). After user keys in the filter criteria, I need to constrict a
    dynamic where condition and link to existing named query.

    Hope I did not confuse you :)