Cayenne at ApacheCon 2010 in Atlanta?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 09:56:32 EDT

    A question for the community... Myself and Cayenne PMC are trying to
    figure out the format for participating at ApacheCon US 2010 that will
    be held in November in Atlanta, GA (USA). We have a few options:

    1. a full day Cayenne track with multiple sessions
    2. a single session (it is unclear whether this will be an option)
    3. a meetup
    4. a BoF informal session
    5. training (also unclear)

    I am fine with either of the above, but obviously the first kind will
    require the most work from us, as we'll need to prepare talks for a
    full day (and preferably enlist extra speakers in addition to myself).
    It also carries the most risk of people not showing up. Aside from
    that we can do some cool things like training sessions on ROP,
    caching, callbacks. Essentially "Cayenne in the real world" -
    everything beyond the online tutorial.

    So I was wondering if there is an interest in the community to attend
    ApacheCon either because of a Cayenne event or because you are going
    for some other project, but Cayenne is also on your radar. And which
    format from the above would be of most interest to you?

    You can reply either privately or on the list. And while we are on
    this topic, if you have some other ideas of the regional Cayenne
    events (formal or informal) and know that they can attract some people
    in your area, please share.

    Cheers,
    Andrus