Re: Cayenne pattern quesiton

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2010 - 03:10:35 EDT

    Also I suspect I am not using a classic version of DAO. My DAO's are
    morphed with the "business layer" and can have interactions with other
    subsystems, not just Cayenne (e.g. caching, data access via web
    services, etc.). Also they are not auto-generated, as any new methods
    are created when a need in them arises in the application. The idea is
    to keep it tight and avoid having any unused and unneeded methods.

    Andrus