Re: jdbc connection

From: MGargan..scholar.com
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 16:49:17 EDT

    Thanks guys. Will it always be safe to cast
    BaseContext.getThreadObjectContext() to DataContext?

    -Mike

    From:
    Michael Gentry <mgentr..asslight.net>
    To:
    use..ayenne.apache.org
    Date:
    04/05/2010 04:46 PM
    Re: jdbc connection

    dataContext.getParentDataDomain().getNode("foo").getDataSource().getConnection()
    returns the Connection, I think. Replace "foo" with the name of your
    DataNode.

    mrg