Re: default value from the modeler ?

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2010 - 15:00:05 EDT

    Since you are using 3, you can create a callback in Cayenne Modeler.
    When you select the ObjEntity (the Java portion) in CM, there is a
    Callbacks tab. Click on it and add a "post-add" callback. You can
    call it "initialize" or "initializeProductType" or something similar.
    Then in your .java file, create a method like:

    protected void initialize()
    {
      setFoo(3);
    }

    You can look at this page for more information on callbacks (including
    types of callbacks you can register):

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/lifecycle-callbacks.html

    mrg