Re: Connection Pool

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 18:07:53 EDT

    Someone more knowledgable would have to comment, but my suspicion is
    that the problem is with your database or JDBC driver rather than with
    Cayenne.

    Perhaps if you describe your database setup (database, version,
    anything else relevent), someone might have some additional ideas.

    You might also try searching on the SQLException. Here's one
    interesting hit I found:

    http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?22,37371,39620#msg-39620