count(*) with parameter

From: Arnaud Garcia (arnau..magemed-87.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2010 - 12:15:36 EDT

    Hello,

    I am not sure how to create a select count(*) in the modeler when I need to
    pass a parameter ?
    I downloaded the petstore example, and it seems that I have to create a "Raw
    SQL" Query, and directly write my select count(*)...

    =>but how to I had my parameter in my SQL ?

    ... then I suppose I can do ctxt.performQuery("myCount",params,true) ?

    thanks for help for this beginner question...

    Arnaud