Tutorial Persistent Objects

From: Galia Yer (galiaye..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 08:09:09 EDT

    Hi, to all!
    I'm Maurizio, a newbie of Cayenne.
    I'd like to explore Cayenne functionality, in order to include it in some projects.

    I'm following Getting Started tutorial descrived at:
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial.html

    I cannot go further to this page:
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial-persistent-objects.html
    In Create New Objects session, I cannot see source code to include to the "main" method of the Main class.

    ____

    Create New Objects

    Now we'll create a bunch of objects and save them to the database. An object is created and registered with ObjectContext using "newObject" method. Objects must be registered with DataContext to be persisted and to allow setting relationships with other objects. Add this code to the "main" method of the Main class:
    ____

    I'd like to ask of some one could give to me the souce code, in order to proceed with tuorial.

    Thank you very much for your help!

    Regards
    Maurizio