Cayenne withing MDB in Jboss

From: Marco Gattei (marco.gatte..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 06:42:02 EDT

    Hi everyone.

    I've written a java standalone program which uses Cayenne to connect to
    a DB and perform
    some operations: reading from table, calculating , inserting result into
    another table.
    Now need arise to start this program not from cli, but from remote.

    I was thing about packing the app inside a ejb module and writing a
    simple MDB.
    As soon the mdb receives the command START , it executes the program
    which uses Cayenne to do the job.

    I was wondering if Cayenne could have som problem running inside JBoss,
    which would be the
    selected EJB container.

    Has anyboby tried something similar ?

    Thank in advance