different ObjectContext...

From: Arnaud Garcia (arnau..magemed-87.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 15:13:08 EDT

    Hello,
    (lot of questions today ;-)

    I have a curious error on my site (wicket+cayenne).

    Cannot set object as destination of relationship toAdresse because it is in
    a different ObjectContext
        at
    org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.willConnect(CayenneDataObject.java:344)
        at
    org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.setToOneTarget(CayenneDataObject.java:298)

    How a cayenne object can be in a different context ? (In my understanding a
    Context is attached to the current thread, so different ObjectContext means
    different threads)

    Is it possible that the Wicket serialize/de-serialize mechanism create a
    new re-bind of the Context to another thread ??
    there was a similar discussion 2 weeks ago:
    http://cayenne.195.n3.nabble.com/Conditions-when-PersistenceState-gets-hollow-tp691334p692371.html

    thanks

    Arnaud