Wicket Cayenne

From: Arnaud Garcia (arnau..magemed-87.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2010 - 04:25:11 EDT

    Hello,

    I put my question in both forum, (wicket and this one)

    Does anyone knows how to set up Cayenne for wicket ?

    In my WicketPage I have :
     private DataContext ctxt = (DataContext)
    DataContext.getThreadObjectContext();

    but, I don't think it is the good way, since I suppose wicket will
    serialized the full DataContext... (maybe I can put the
    getThreadObjectContext() in a method or constructor to avoid the
    serialization...)
    -> Well, I don't know how what is the good way ;-)

    thanks,

    Arnaud