Re: Fetching Specified "Raw Rows" with SelectQuery

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 04:32:55 EDT

    Currently none of the resolved objects will be turned into faults. We
    discussed swapping out pages, using some algorithm (e.g. LRU). It was
    decided that we can't predict in all cases what to swap out, so that
    was put on hold. I think we even have a Jira for it somewhere. Not
    supported at the moment though.

    Andrus