Re: Fetching Specified "Raw Rows" with SelectQuery

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 05:51:55 EDT

    Hello Andrus;

    > ...unfortunate situation, as there are plans for SelectQuery-like API for EJBQL in 3.1, but...

    I just want to check on this one; you are planning to expose an "object interface" to the EJBQL in 3.1 such that arbitrary EJBSQL queries could be assembled in-code as opposed to through text assembly?

    Do you feel that such a model would supersede the SelectQuery/Expression approach or sit alongside it?

    cheers

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.silvereye.co.nz