Hollow object after fetch and move to new DataContext

From: Julius Spencer (jspence..uliusspencer.co.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 23:37:50 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm a new user of Cayenne and I have a problem with an object I'm not expecting to be "hollow".

    I am using STABLE-3.0 and have fetched a DataObject then shifted it to a new DataContext and then it seems to stay HOLLOW even after querying a to-one relationship.

    Just wondering if anyone has come across this or maybe it's a common mistake.

    Regards,
    Julius.