Spring + Cayenne

From: MGargan..scholar.com
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 14:03:22 EDT

    Is anyone else configuring their data sources through Spring? How does
    one go about doing this? I was trying something, but it just keeps
    picking up the driver.xml file that cayenne modeler created. Plus I keep
    getting this nifty MalformedObjectNameException complaining about a
    nonprintable invalid character in value part of property. Not even sure
    what file that's happening in cayenne modeler doesn't complain and I don't
    see anything strange when looking through the xml.

    Hrmph....

    -Mike