Re: Session Replication

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 16:57:15 EDT

    My experience with Tapestry (4 & 5) serializing a DataObject to the
    HTML (which it does by default when you have a loop in a form) is that
    the deserializing of the DataObject (on the subsequent
    request/response) gives you a DataObject that is disassociated from
    the DataContext (not good). Perhaps if the DataContext went along for
    the ride all would be well ...

    Thanks,

    mrg